As with all of our products, we plan to continually develop The 5 Minute Lesson Plan with new features and enhancements.
Our current roadmap includes:
- Social media integration
- Support for additional templates
- Custom templates
- Ability to make lesson plans private or public
If you have any suggestions for The 5 Minute Lesson Plan, please fill out this form.
New Features Added!
As promised, we launched The 5 Minute Lesson Plan 2.0 in 2015. Take a look at the improvements we added …
- What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) editing — never write too much again!
- Ability to choose between large and small font sizes
- Live spell checking as you type
- Making learning episodes boxes 20% larger
- Responsive editing features on iPad
Plus, even more features have been added for FULL licence holders:
- Options to share your lesson plans with your teams, school or the whole 5 Minute Lesson Plan teaching community
- Highlight your favourite plans
- View and print other teachers‘ shared plans
- Make plans your own — copy and edit shared plans
- Advanced lesson plan search and filtering
- New Lesson Plan summary pages
- Tag your plans for easy searching
- See handy lesson plan stats (like how many views plans have had)
The free version of The 5 Minute Lesson Plan tool is just a taste of the tools we are developing to help teachers.
Have a look at the coming soon section to see what else is in store!
The 5 Minute Lesson plan and a whole host of additional features are available
to every Children's Centre and School in England through our free tool,
Over 10,000 schools & children’s centres use Perspective LiteFind out why