Terms and conditions
The term 'Angel Solutions' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
Angel Solutions Ltd
Liverpool Science Park
131 Mount Pleasant,
Tel: +44 (0)845 833 0933
Fax: +44 (0)845 833 8561
Click here to contact us
Our company registration number is 03866805. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Our use of Analytics
We use a tool made by Google to anonymously track how people use our site. We do this because it helps us to make informed decisions about different elements of our site:
- The page structure
- The content
- The design
- The usability
All of the above enable us to give you the best experience possible. If you continue to use our site, we will assume you consent to this. It is important to realise that all the information we obtain is anonymous. This includes things like:
- No. of people that have viewed a certain page
- The page routes that are being taken
- No. of people using a certain browser
We respect your privacy and will never sell, rent, lease or give away information in your plans to any third party. However we may present aggregated or anonymised summary information about plans that are stored in our secure database.